Thursday, July 23, 2015

ZAZRAKY

Boy oh boy am I enthusiastic!
This week was full of miracles (zazraky)
So monday we took all of those BYU kids for a tour and then we went to their concert and it was just amazing. FUN FACT: in Europe people do not cheer loud like a drill competition. So that was awkward when I was the only one cheering them on.... :)

Then on Tuesday, for district lunch, We went to a mexican restraunt. and it rocked my world. Well it wasn't like crazy mexican food, but as close as it can be in Europe. Still loved it. 

Then on Wednesday, Sister Russell and I had the opportunity to go to NITRA! We went visiting teaching and it was so fun! I didn't see much of Nitra, because typical Sister Ratcliffe fell asleep in the car to Nitra and back. TISK TISK. 

Then.... On Thursday we have an american family we are hanging out with and they invited us for dinner, and my oh my, let me just tell you all about Chicken salad sandwiches, blew my mind and BLUEBERRY pie. I don't even like pie, but wow was it tasty. #FAT. Oh also that day we met this really cool guy on the street and we were talking to him, and usually when you talk to people the missionaries have to ask to meet again and he was like, So I would like to meet with you this week. I paused for a minute and then I was like..."OKAY WHEN?" it was quite the miracle.

And here is where the miracle happens...
ON SATURDAY, I had the amazing priviledge of being able to watch the MOST ELECT, MOST PREPARED person enter into the waters of baptism. It was a true joy. Zuzana picked an amazing place and was absolutely so happy to be there. We went to this lake just outside of Bratislava and the water was so BLUE and so beautiful and man, I just had the most spiritually uplifting week. 

and then on Sunday Zuzana was able to receive the gift of the Holy Ghost and wow. It was just amazing. She was all smiles and giggles and could not wipe the smile off her face. It was the BEST WEEK EVER MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!! ahhhh I just love this place. I am so grateful I can be here!
I love my mission. Slovakia, ugh I LOVE Slovakia. 

OKAY I have time so I will send pictures. 
Have an AMAZING MIRACULOUS WEEK.
Sestra Ratcliffe

Zuzana ~



 Some Randoms
 a cute flower I found at zuzanas baptism. :)
When we were in NITRA

No comments:

Post a Comment