Monday, April 18, 2016

its already P-day?

Okay. TIME LITERALLY NEEDS TO STOP. 

THIS IS RIDICULOUS. 
I feel like a second ago I was at this same computer typing for stuff last week and somehow I am here again but and entire week has passed. 
HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN? 

Well lets see what super cool miracles happened this week? 
We went out to the streets and wrote in colorful chalk. I stole this idea from Sister Bagshaw to write "ask a mormon a question" Most people looked at it, saw the word mormon and quickly scurried away, finding is definitely different in different places of the world, but it definitely turned some heads. One man asked, "mormons they are the ones with a lot of wives right?" We further explained that, that was not us. haha

I don't know how many times last year I mentioned how much I LOVE SLOVAK ICECREAM! 
Well STILL DO AND IT LITERALLY ROCKS MY WORLD.

We were doing service the other day and we were moving these huge logs from the top of a hill to a pile. So the man we were helping and one elder was at the top of the hill chucking logs and we were at the bottom picking them up and stacking them. and the man we were helping out went into a little bit of a ditsy mood and just was chucking the wood while my comp was at the bottom and one log swept( not hitting) right past my comps face. I very loudly spoke to him and told him to wait until we gave him word to throw the next log because we weren't about to die today. 

He listened after that. 

Then my friends from kosice came and hung out with us in Trencin for a day. and it was wonderful! 
We saw SOOO many miracles. One is quite cool, because Sister Easton and I met this man on the bridge and we were talking to him about churches and we asked "if God is one, shouldn't god only have one church?" He thought for a minute and then we invited him to meet with us. and the miracle about it, is that he came to his appointment and took home a book of mormon! 

THE CHURCH IS TRUE. 

Also that day we ran into a lady who we had met on the streets about a month ago and she said that if we met on the streets again she would meet with us. So she set up to meet with us this week. :) 
I LOVE THE SIZE OF TRENCIN. 

people will say. oh well we will leave it up to God and if I see you on the streets again we can meet. and normally I say "well trencin is pretty small. We'll see you next week." haha they usually laugh but then eat their word because it just so happens that we see them on the street a couple weeks later. 

This week was literally just the GREATEST! 
I am exhausted from the sun, but I am happy as ever and just loving life. 
except for at 6:30, I don't usually have a smile on my face then. but other than that yes. hahah 

I have been really moved by the story that president monson shared in priesthood session

"During World War II, a friend of mine was serving in the South Pacific when hisplane was shot down over the ocean. He and the other crew memberssuccessfully parachuted from the burning plane, inflated their life rafts, and clungto those rafts for three days.

On the third day they spotted what they knew to be a rescue vessel. It passedthem by. The next morning it passed them by again. They began to despair as theyrealized that this was the last day the rescue vessel would be in the area.

Then the Holy Spirit spoke to my friend: “You have the priesthood. Command therescuers to pick you up.”

He did as prompted: “In the name of Jesus Christ and by the power of thepriesthood, turn about and pick us up.”

Within a few minutes the vessel was beside them, helping them on deck. "

Is there any doubt that miracles are happening today? No, because this is the TRUE CHURCH of Jesus Christ. I just love this gospel so much. Its true, if you compared the gospel Jesus Christ taught with the doctrines that we teach you would find no flaw. I KNOW IT! 

Have a miraculous week. 

S Laskou,

Sestra Ratcliffe


the district
canon (cannon?) something that goes BOOM.
fotky

Spiders on the bridge
just chilling outside. Sister Van and I found a desk and want to study outside when it is a little warmer
COMP PHOTOS
peek a boo
*I look over* "what the FOOOT?"
haha

Random fireworks went off a couple nights ago. So we took pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment