Monday, April 25, 2016

dobrodružstvo

Well this week was just packed with everything in the entire world. 
Okay not really but it feels like it. 

So we had our Culture night this week and we were able to go to the Bojnice Castle and oh isn't it cute. I am not the biggest fan of tours and taking pictues without people in them, but I took them because I know mom would appreciate the art. I just like the outside and the history of it all, but I mean it was in slovak and I didn't really understand anyways so its fine. Only been here for a year, you think I would be fluent. HAHAHAHAHAH NOT! 

We also went and did service for our friends this week and at the end they took us to the place we worked last week (remember the place we almost got killed by thrown logs) and they bought 10 sheep and 2 goats and they are raising them. They weren't very friendly things, but we got to see them and thats all that matters. haha

and then Blur. 
The middle of the week always BLURS

But we had an incredible lesson with this kid that we met on exchanges and we taught him about the restoration and we bought a mug and wrote the gospel of Jesus Christ on it and then we gave him the mug and told him to break it on the ground and he was a little scared at first, but eventually he took a deep breath

and OBLITERATED THE CUP 
literally OBLITERATED. it was awesome. 
so we started to pick up the peices and we told him that if I have pieces and he has pieces and sister Van has pieces that I or him or her could not remake the cup alone, and that is why we needed a restoration, because the doctrine was all missing just a little bit. and then we showed him the restoration video and we asked him what he like and he responded "everything" and then he said "I know what I need to do now" and we asked what that was and he said "I need to ask God for wisdom to know what is my next step" 

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? how much more golden could you be? 

Then we have been all over the place because we had district conference in Blava and then we came home and went back and had a sleepover with the sisters and then we had training and it was a completely spiritually packed weekend. 
and to put the icing on the cake for travelling we are going to Blava for visa work today. 
man gotta love trains. 
I know I do! its always a good time. 

Well I just love this gospel so much. and I know that I have so much more to learn and so much more I need to become, but I know that God loves each and every one of his children and I know that he has a perfect plan for each and every one of us. 

Have a miraculous week. 

S láskou, 

Sestra Ratcliffe    

Sleepover Halušky parties
Props to sister Easton for taking this picture
the cooking process. its like a relief society party. everyone comes but there is only so much one can do. hahah! so we take the camera and photograph. 
Bojnice Castle
bojnice some more
my dear owl friend
and the district

Training
Elder Brown pulling a sister Seninger
SLOVAK SESTRY
počas training (mission call opening)
Mission guesses for Orsi
Finland Helsinki. get ready! 

gettin the band back together
MTC group minus Elder Terry
Sister Bailey and I. You already know we be WILD.


No comments:

Post a Comment