Monday, May 2, 2016

He hears our prayers

Well the transfer has come to an end, and I sent my little greenie on a train today to go be with Sister Schaerrer in Blava.
BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT I AM STILL HERE IN TRENCIN and MY DEAR FRIEND SISTER EASTON CAME ALL THE WAY FROM KOSICE TODAY. 
But even BETTER than that is Sister Easton is from West Valley City. 
LITERALLY DOWN THE STREET FROM HOME.
WEST VALLEY KREW over here in Trench-town!
hahah its great. 

SO I am really confused what I have written about this week because P-day was on Tuesday. 
So, On Tuesday Day we went to Sister K's house and she taught us how to make this awesome bread with literally FIVE ingredients. I don't know how she did it, but it literally was wonder bread magic. 
 Then we went to the trainstation to go to Blava because all the greenies had to do visa work and the train that we were supposed to get on just happened to not exist. (strange) but we had to sit at the train station for another hour and we only got into Blava at 10PM. so it was dark and we got on a tram and we were literally the only people on the tram besides the tram driver.
Then we were very not prepared for the downpour that occured. I was in flats and a sweater. I was not prepared for that! haha and then my poor comps bag just broke right off of her shoulder. So I went and bought her a candy bar to make it all better.
THEN WE FINALLY CAME BACK TO TRENCIN FOR THE REST OF THE TRANSFER. 
a WHOLE 4 DAYZZ.
and we were busy.
Friday we were on the streets all day, and I don't really know what was wrond but everyone was in a hurry to get home so we didnt talk to a ton of people, but I had this really cool experience after. I was going to bed and I was praying and if you know me, you know that I am always nervous when something is coming up (AKA Transfer calls) so I was praying and I asked heavenly father to give me a clue as to what was going to happen (because obviously I can't wait one more day to find out) and immediately in my head I heard "You are staying" and so I gave him all the reasons why I wasn't going to stay(because I was like "well that was quick") and again I heard "You are staying" so I finished my prayer and went to sleep. 
and when President called me the next day he told me I was staying and I knew that God had answered my prayers. I felt a confirmation that Yes. I am staying in Trencin. And I am here because GOD WANTS ME HERE. and there is no better reason. There is no excuse that I could have said that would have changed his mind, because he wants me here.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord."
I think I have already shared this scripture but its just SOOO GOOD. We may have all the reasons why WE should be doing something different or why WE think things should be OUR way, but we are not here to council the Lord. He is here to council us, and when we listen to our heavenly father the outcome is so much better than we could have ever expected.
Have a miraculous week.
S láskou,
Sestra Ratcliffe
Ps. This is our cute little branch here in Trencin 

we were literally the only people on the tram in blava
and my favorite tree in all of trencin
MAKIN BREAD WITH MBRS
Our beautiful bread and our even better friend Sister K.
"our beautiful bread and some metal work."
Sister Van is going to Blava with Sister Schaerrer
President informed me that I was the last person he would ever give a transfer call to, so I told him I would take a selfie to remember the moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment