Monday, May 30, 2016

Slightly confused about the week

I am really confused about what in the world happened this week and I am even more confused that I emailed on Tuesday last week.

SO we had a really cool week. We have a member that just returned from his mission in England and after we had emailed last week we went to the church building and we were sitting there and then I went to the hall and then I was walking back into the room where my companion was and I saw a guy walking upstairs and I said hello and then I just stopped in my tracks and I exclaimed "Jan!" and he responded "Dangit How did you know?" Duh. obvi it was the spirit. hahah no the members documented his pictures while he was out so I saw him before. 

We had a super miracle this week where we were contacting and I told my companion that we were going to go to a members house to say hi, because we had time. so we went rang her door bell and she didn't answer. So then I was embarrassed and we started headed back to the streets when we saw some coats hanging out of her window and we yelled to her and she told us to come in and help her out. She's old so she said she probably didn't hear her doorbell. 

BUT THE SPIRIT TOTALLY TOLD US TO GO SEE HER SO WE COULD HELP HER OUT!!

Oh I don't know if I have talked about this, but when you graduate in Slovakia all the kid go around the streets and stop people and ask for money and stuff. so we are walking down the street and we see a herd of about 20 boys in front of us so Sister Easton and I start speed walking past these boys as fast as we can and one boy pops out and asks us to join him we said sorry and made a B-line to the bridge. NO FLIRTING OVER HERE BUDDY! 

its funny when ever we see a herd of kids Sister Easton says "Look YOUTHS" 

Wow I am just literally so hot already that I cannot even think straight.
So this email is going to be really lame, because I am completely brain dead.
Heat wrecks. 
BUT THE GOSPEL DOESN'T! hahah 


THE GOSPEL WORKS and it works WONDERFULLY.
S Laskou,
Sestra Ratcliffe
 Ježko
Sister Easton with the hedgehog
Sister Ratcliffe with the hedgehog. 
She was scared to touch its spikes so she put a kleenex holder over it. 
A HEDGEHOG!
                                    Day of children
A huge party just for kids. america is making mistakes
Where was this when I was young? 
I was eating radishes for dinner and I cut a heart out of one on accident. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment