Thursday, February 26, 2015

Group Email


Hello everyone. 

how is life in the DUB VEE CEE?

I hope all is well with you and you are doing great. just a few things for this email, becuase its my first week i am rather slow at typing the the keyboard is hard so i can't capitalize. 
anyway. 

First things first. 
I am a solo sister. there are two ways you can be a solo sister. the first being that there are sets of elders in my classroom and i am the only sister in the class room or in my case, I am the only one in the class room. Solo sisters teach their lessons alone and I have taught 5 lessons by my self in the 8 days i have been here! It is hard to understand what my investigator is saying, but i have learned so much in the past 8 days. I LOVE IT! Like I can have legit conversations, but if I don't prepare for a convo it goes somewhat like, "GOD GOOD. JESUS SAVIOR." not completely, but sometimes thats how i feel. My teacher and i read out of the kniha mormonova and i was like "WEH?" I can basically pick out love, and it came to pass, and good, and god. 

The MTC food is not bad. There is a really great scripture that describes it. i encourage you all to read it. 
Jeremiah 4:19-20 Its awesome!

So one perk of being a solo sister is that I can volunteer to be a host and pick up all the new missionaries whenever i want. Which is cool, but i should probably figure out where everything is first. 

So in my district there is nine of us. 5 elders and 3 sister. the 5 elders and 2 sisters are going to the czech republic so we kind of understand eachother. KIND OF. ha there is one kid in my district that reminds me of braden delamare and he acts like him too and it kinda freaks me out but its awesome!

hey mom, yeah would you mind sending me a coat? 
its really cold in the morning LOVE YOU!

Have you guys all heard of dear elder?
dearelder.com you can send same day letters before 12:00 pm. it's great. and we get mail everyday and it is the funnest thing. i love it! 

anyway. I guess thats all i have for the week. if you have any questions you can email my mom or i and I will try to get back to you. keep the faith brothers and sisters.

Sestra Madison Ratcliffe












No comments:

Post a Comment