Thursday, April 16, 2015

AHOJ I'M GOING TO SLOVAKIA

Okay okay. 
This is probably going to be the least eventful email you will all receive, but it is still so great!

Let's begin: 
1. My teacher Brat Zabriskie left early because he was starting a new job. 
That was probably the hardest thing I have experienced in the MTC I know, that sounds super girlie, but my teachers are the people who raise us up. Who teach us how to speak to these wonderful people. You don't realize how much you rely on them until you watch them leave. 

2. I got my flight plans!
Here they are:

AIRLINE - BRITISH AIRWAYS

Flight 5095 (2 hours and 44 minutes)
- LV: SLC - 8:59AM - 23 APR 2015
- AR: DALLAS/FT WORTH DF - 12:43PM - 23 APR 2015
FLIGHT 1505 (9 hours and 15 minutes)
- LV:DF - 3:40 PM - 23 APR 2015
- AR: LONDON HEATHROW, ENGLAND LHR - 6:55 AM - 24 APR 2015
FLIGHT 862 (2 hours)
- LV: LHR - 9:50 AM - 24 APR 2015
- AR: PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC PR - 12:50 PM - 24 APR 2015

3. My companion went to the doctor again.
She got a scan on her gallbladder, because that is the only thing they can trace back to her having problems and the result turned out perfect. So, just keep her in your prayers and hopefully the pain will go away. RIGHT?

4. BYU MEN'S CHORUS RULED MY WORLD
They came and it was wonderful. I am in love with "MASTER THE TEMPEST IS RAGING" its AWESOME!!!! :)

5. Fun fact:
Since the age change the MTC has never had this small amount of missionaries. Making history day by day, is all I got to say about it. :) 

Well. Next week I won't have a P-day but I will be able to read my emails on Wednesday. So if you all want feel free! 
Guys, I am going to SLOVAKIA!!!!!!
You have no IDEA how excited I am! 

I want to let you all know, that I love this gospel. Everything about it. It is perfect. I can honestly tell you that I have seen the Lord's hand in my life. Sacrifice brings forth the blessings of heaven. You know people always talk about how much we give up to be on a mission right now, and how much we miss out on, but seriously? I have never seen so many blessings come to my life! I am amazed at the spirit and how simple it is to hear him and to feel of my savior's love. I love this! I know it is true, and cannot wait to share it with others!
I love you all! Thank you all for writing me! It means so much! 

Love always,
Sestra Ratcliffe


PS I got sunburned at the temple walk the other day. 
that's how you know you are inside a building way too long. 
LOL LOVE YOU ALL 



 Companion at the DOCTOR


  Help we leave in a week and don't know the language! EMERGENCY! LOL

 Brat Zabriskie (just so you all know brat means brother in slovak. not trying to call my teacher names here.)


                                                                                    Goofing off when it was snowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment