Thursday, April 2, 2015

BUSY WEEKS!

Well I'm just going to start with the most exciting news of the week. Right Before I got here I ran into Scotty Burton! How FUN! That's how you know you have been here for a long time, when you have been here for 6 weeks and the English speakers STILL leave before you! LOL! 

We had our first Skype lesson yesterday! It was so cool. I spoke to a guy that is 20 Yrs old FROM Slovakia preparing to serve a mission! He just turned in his papers and is so nice. I hope I can skype him next week. He spoke all Slovak to me, but can speak very good English so thats cool, and He wants to serve in America! How funny! 

So on Tuesdays we do service, and my companionship and I thought it would be funny to talk in Indian accents, which it was very funny, and some people thought that we were serious. My companions are a lot better than me in that category, but my russian accent can't be beat! One of the polish sisters and I speak in Russian accents to eachother. Another sign that you have been at the MTC for WAY too long! 

Well April fools days was so fun. The polish elders but sardines in the Czech classroom. Who brings sardines to the MTC? Weird. And the Czechs went and sprayed glitter all over their classroom. So... Cool. 

Oh. All of the Adriatic North just left of Monday to their countries, so that's exciting. The Bulgarians are in Chicago right now waiting on their visa's so pray for them! And Pray for the rest of our visa's too! I will send picture of us the night before they left!

Well I guess that is all I have to say today! 
I hope you all have a wonderful week! 

I am so grateful for all of your support! Just know that I am so grateful to each and everyone of you. I want you to know that this church is true. I know it! I wouldn't be here if I didn't. LOVE YOU ALL!!

Sestra Ratcliffe


this Is all of us and 8 of them left on MONDAY. Miss them. 






No comments:

Post a Comment