Monday, January 18, 2016

THATS the TRUF!

THIS WEEK THIS WEEK 
what even happened this week? 
Well we started out the week with the funnest FHE ever! We had two greenish greenies here while their companions were in Blava and they taught the lesson. ITS WAS SOOOOO CUTE. 

We decided to go on an adventure, Well I decided we should go on an adventure and got us a little lost (don't even know if we were still in Trencin), but the view was really pretty! and we found this cute little village of garden houses that all had green roofs. It was adorable.
Our electicity went out again, our neighbor is like our bestie now.
We also did some service this week which was a blast. 
Sister Abbott and I were carrying 25 pound bags of wood chips from one room to another for 2 hours and ended up having a blast. Our favorite quote was "my yoke is easy and my burden is LIGHT" and then we would throw the bag of wood into eachothers arms. 
MISSIONARY LIFE. AM I RIGHT?
Also one of our dear friends took us to this amazing hotel for tea and some cake and it was just wonderful. TEA, Cake and the Gospel.
HOW PERFECT.
I had a talk on sunday on faith in times of crisis. I loved preparing for my talk. I JUST LOVE SHARING MY TESTIMONY. it is such an amazing opportunity to be a missionary and to share my testimony with the slovaks, and with all of you. I am so grateful for this week.
I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY.
and this week I am so excited our Branch President is going to teach us YOGA.
the members here have this really amazing story that during communism they all went to a yoga class (before they were members) and the yoga instructor(a member) shared spritual thoughts and because of him they all found the CHURCH. 
(my description of the story is weak, but theirs is powerful. So I am excited to share this spiritual experience that brought them to the church)
isn't that wonderful?
I read a talk this week by Boyd K Packer, and wow. 
This church is so true! JESUS CHRIST LIVES, he leads and guides the church today.
Joseph Smith and Sidney Rigdon recorded the following after a sacred experience:
“And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives!
“For we saw him” (D&C 76:22–23).
Their words are my words.
I believe and I am sure that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that He lives. He is the Only Begotten of the Father, and “by him, and through him, and of him, the worlds are and were created, and the inhabitants thereof are begotten sons and daughters unto God” (D&C 76:24).
I bear my witness that the Savior lives. I know the Lord. I am His witness. I know of His great sacrifice and eternal love for all of Heavenly Father’s children. I bear my special witness in all humility but with absolute certainty, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
I added some emphasis.
I hope you can all come to find this for yourselves. That Jesus Christ the Son of God LIVES. 

S laskou, 
Sestra Ratcliffe

Sister Abbott made me beets and it looks like she killed something
We were walking down the street and Sis Abb was talking about how she wanted blue suits in her wedding but couldn't decide which color, so I pointed to the seven cars accross the street for her to choose from.
isnt that view pretty? also on our adventure.
also not talking about myself when I say "VIEW" please dont think Im prideful.
pretty cool gangsta pic don't you think? 
Foggy nights.
ukrainian candies and šišky
On our adventure
and when our electricity went out.


No comments:

Post a Comment