Monday, January 25, 2016

WHERE DID THE DANG WEEK GO?

I seriously look at my planner, and I am like, čo?

This week we were invited by our dear neighbor to come over to her house to celebrate her sons birthday! We had a blast playing a slovak alphabet game.
THE real test of my slovak skills: Childrens games.

We also had yoga this week, Which was super fun, minus the fact I was a little sick, but MAN our branch president is a BOSS at yoga.
He was doing head stands, and all sorts of crazy yoga moves.

FEELING WEAK. haha I am no yoga master.

This week we had training and it was absolutely the best thing in the whole world.
We talked about Agency, Opposition, and Faith. It was incredible for me to see how they are very intertwined but also very seperate parts of the gospel.
It was really wonderful.
Wow I am realizing how uneventful my week was sorry friends. But Sister Abbott read me this talk called Finding Joy in the Journey by Thomas S Monson
I love when he says:
“You pile up enough tomorrows, and you’ll find you’ve collected a lot of empty yesterdays.”
My brothers and sisters, there is no tomorrow to remember if we don’t do something today.
We have to live in the now. There is no better time than now for us. I have come to know of the plan of our heavenly father and I know that he wants us to be here now. Where ever we are we are meant to be in that moment. His plan is perfect and he knows exactly how to use us to make us better on our way to perfection. I love this: "If we, like clay, are malleable in the hands of the Lord, we will find happiness."  AND PURPOSE! I know that living in the now is SOOO much better than living for tomorrow!
This gospel is good! 

I hope you all have a wonderful week. Sorry my email is so short. I was pretty boing this week. 

S Laskou, 
Sestra Ratcliffe

YOGA.


Sister Abbott needed a little break. She looked hilarious on our floor. 



Weekly planning got me like. (yes Sister Abbott put my name tag in my hair. 


The Sister showered me with presents at training. WHAT DOLLS. haha they are funny. 
Training

No comments:

Post a Comment