Monday, February 22, 2016

Dear John

Sister Abbott and I have had this stinkin song stuck in our heads all week! 
DEAR JOHN... BLAH BLAH BLAH 
SOMEONE GET ME A NEW SONG! 

This week was just the greatest. Also I feel like I am walking around like it is May with a winter coat on. LIKE WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WHERES A COAT WITH THIS KIND OF WEATHER? 

Sister Abbott and I had some real fun. 
We were on the streets and Sister Abbott and I kept running into eachother, so then we were like, "sestra, stop hitting me.." and then we were running down the streets of Trencin playing tag. 

well that excalated quickly. 
but it was fun

Oh boy this is a good one. 
So we are talking to this guy on the street and we are chit chatting and asking him what he does for work and all of a sudden we hear this huge crash behind us. So we turn around and a taxi car completely smashed into another car.

Brief pause... 

uhhhh....

then the guy we are talking to just starts talking like nothing had happened
And Sister Abbott and I are standing there like a deer in the headlights. But I think all was well with the car accident and the guy we were talking to was really cool!

This week our branch presidents wife put on an event called paličkovanie. 
it was rough. 
We spent most of the time just trying to figure out how in the world you were actually supposed to do it. Listen, sorry that is so vague, If you would like more information, I am sure google can explain it for you, because I have no idea how to explain it. 

Also Church this week was incredible. 
one of our neighbors came with her kids and our members absolutely adored those kiddos. 
its been a while since a kid has be in the branch here, so it was a real party with those two! 

ALSO just a funny for the week that I forgot to mention happened a couple weeks ago, because I have been so lame in writing emails, 
but we were at dinner with president mcconkie and he was going around with all of us asking what our favorites foods were, and everyone was like burgers, mexican food, Halusky and president turns to me and asks what my favorite food is and I said, "well, I like PRIME RIB"
he got a real kick out of that one! 


Have a wonderful week! 

S laskou, 

Sestra Ratcliffe

No comments:

Post a Comment