Monday, February 29, 2016

Rozlúčenie

Well this week has been a GIANT BANDAID RIPPING OFF PARTY FOR SISTER ABBOTT. 
But I did not once feel the slightest bit hungry this week, so that was a good time for me. Pretty sure I weigh 50 pound more after this week alone. JEJ.
We started off the week by visiting our dear friend Pani M, who made us chlebičky (sandwiches) and fruit and Tiramisu (unfortunately I had to take the hit for finding out that it was tiramisu and had coffee in it), So it was sad that we couldn't eat EVERYTHING she placed before us, but Pani M was a gem and was very understanding. 
And wow, she also gave us the CUTEST mugs and perfume(?) stuff and kinder eggs.

AND THEN, 
The next day we were in the building going outside, when it began to torrential downpour and alas nothing in the building but a broken umbrella, but that didn't stop us. We put our brains together found some tape and put that little umbrella back together! but let me tell you I would not advise that in the future, because the tape was a monster to take off.
OH BUT THEN, 
We went to our members house this is what Sis K said to us before we came over "hey bring your cameras!" and
GUESS WHAT?
We had a dress up party with swords, and costumes

Check it out:



NICE HUH?
but after this the week became a blur, 
somehow we ended up on a train to bratislava where we had a goodbye Halusky party before training, (im telling you guys, NEVER WAS HUNGRY) and then up at 4 in the morning to get on a train to brno, for the MOST INCREDIBLE AND EMOTIONAL TRAINING EVER!
I suddenly figured out that the four sisters are actually for real leaving me. and I just cried. 
like a baby 
srsly
like a baby, 
but president mcConkie had an incredible training about Joseph Smith. 
I KNOW THAT JOSEPH SMITH IS A PROPHET AND THAT HE RESTORED THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST ON THE EARTH AGAIN!

https://www.lds.org/liahona/1984/01/praise-to-the-man?lang=eng
read this. its great.
S Laskou, 
Sestra Ratcliffe

Ps. We had the most incredible day yesterday. We taught a family that has so much desire to know the truth! It was SOOO INCREDIBLE. the 8 year old asked, "is it true that jesus touched someones eyes and they saw and with assurity we said "YES"
PSS If you don't already know, I am waiting on a little greenie. So I will go get her in prague on Wednesday.

reason number 517 how sister abbott has scared me this transfer
Found a binkie on the fence any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment